Přeskočit na hlavní obsah

Just not feeling it

Are you just not going hard how you want? Now I mean in the gym
Are you going to the gym and wondering why are you not doing how you want to? I will hep you. Its because your motivation is going down maybe you have another preferences. You must stick your goals and go for them. The most important thing is to stick one big goal which is long way away but it is very important to you. And then you must stick small goals to get to the big goal. Its simple. But in the same way its so hard, I know. But if is something really important to you, you will stick to it.

Change things up! Thats so important
I know you are over your workouts, maybe you don't realize it. But try to change things up, you will be more happy trust me. Do more reps, push harder, do the one exercise that you hate or you always wanted to try, you will see the progress over the time and thats the best thing about it. Maybe you are doing something you really like but it will not work for ever, so change things up and then you can come back, you will have more experience and it will be better trust me.

Over train? Its one main problem for someone
Train hard but smart. Please it is so important to give yourself a proper rest, do you have only one full rest day per week, thats not enough. Try to have two full rest days, I know its hard, I still don't rest how I should, but then I see how my body respond, I am ill, and I am the person which is never ever ill, so here you have it. Listen to your body, even if you don't want to.



Life for some
is dull and meaningless
because they don't
have passion, so find
what you love, 
and burn for it.
     Mark Anthony


Misheele.

Komentáře

Okomentovat

It means a lot for me, that you comment my articles.

Populární příspěvky z tohoto blogu

My body transformation Have you ever dreamed about something so much, that you even stopped believing in it? I did. Hundred times, I said to myself that I am not good enough, that I will never be happy, confident, full of energy..and look where I am now? I am living my dream, I love it, it charges me with energy. This is my transformation in 3 years. In the first picture, 3 years ago, you can see myself, almost overweight, I had to much fat around my belly and arms and no butt.  In the second picture, 2 years ago you can see, I am almost underfeeded, I ate so poorly. My daily macros weren't even 1000kcal, I did only cardio, and I felt so fat at that time. In the last picture, few days ago, is me now, strong, healthy, happy, currently bulking, eating in surplus, doing 5x per week heavy weightlifting. Finally with a butt, and without belly, even with abs. And you know what? I would never go to my old myself, I love this so much that I couldn't do that.  Always go for what
Jak přejít z diety do objemu, bez přírustku tuku? 1. Nikam nespěchejte. Zkončil jsi dietu, a chceš nabrat svalovku, ale přitom nabrat co nejméně tuku? Potom seš na správném místě. Nikdy nekonči konec diety, velkým lídováním kalorií. Ano dopřání jídel, které tvé tělo vyžaduje je správné, dej si 24H maximálně 48H okno, na to abys uspokojil svoje chutové bunky a tím to ukonči, nechceš přece zahodit tu tvrdou dřinu, nebo? Po tomto ládování, tě čeká přechod z diety do udržovacího režimu, pomalu každý týden navišuj svůj příjem o sacharidy a o tuky, až se dostaneš na udržovačku. 2.  Trpělivost je základ. Důvod proč nejdeš hned do bjemu je jednoduchý, tvůj žalůdek je z diety zvyklý na malý příjem, tudíž mu nechceš hned poskytnout všechno jídlo, aby chtělo furt víc, ale ty jsi mu už nemohl nic dát. Tudíž děláš tzv. reverse diet. Což je postupné přidávání sacharidů a následně i tuků, až se dostaneš na objem. Teď z udržovacího režimu chceš postupně zvyšovat příjem, až se dostaneš na poža
Jak dosáhnout svých fitness cílů? How to achieve your fitness goals?   Za prvé si musíte stanovit velký cíl, potom si stanovujte menší cíle, abyste postupně dosáhly velkého cíle. Například si stanovíte jako velký cíl uběhnout 10 kilometrů, tak postupně začnete běhat 1 kilometr a každý týden přidávat až dosáhnete velkého cíle. At first you must set a big goal and then you are setting smaller goals to achieve the big goal. For example you set a big goal to run 10 kilometers so you start running each week one kilometer and each week you run one more to the time you achieve your big goal. Za druhé musíte mít motivaci. Motivace je ze začátku velmi důležitá. Pokud chcete dosáhnout nějakého těla, připomínejte si to. Jděte na instagram a začněte sledovat fitness holčiny či chlapy s těly o kterých sníte. Mohu doporučit třeba nikki blacketter, vmfitness, obesetofit, dominika.po. Nebo pokut je váš cíl jíst zdravě připomínejte si, že budete zdravější, budete žít déle ale hlavně budete šta